My Old Kentucky Home (1-night for 4)
- Full day private chauffeured SUV for 4
- Kentucky Horse Farm Tour for 4
- Woodford Reserve Distillery Tour and Tasting for 4
- Lunch stop at Glenn's Creek Cafe at Woodford
- Castle & Key Distillery Experience and Tasting for 4
- 1-night stay in (2) standard guest rooms (double occupancy) at Hilton Downtown Lexington or comparable accommodations
- Booking & travel services
The Bluegrass state is famous for its rich history, horses and bourbon. Experience the best of all three on this all-day tour from Lexington. Your private driver will share interesting history as you sit back and enjoy the ride.
Kentucky Horse Farm
Beautiful horse farms have been part of the Bluegrass since the region was first settled, and so have horse farm visitors. Visiting a horse farm while in Kentucky is a uniquely Bluegrass kind of experience you'll long remember. There are about 450 horse farms in the region. See the world's most fabulous farms and barns, get up close with Kentucky Derby winners, revisit racing history, and discover an exciting variety or horse breeds.
Woodford Reserve Tour & Tasting
One of Kentucky’s oldest and smallest distilleries, the Woodford Reserve Distillery is built on history, sitting on Kentucky’s oldest distilling site where Elijah Pepper began crafting whis