NKY B-Line Experience (for up to 10)
- 5-hour private chauffeured sprinter for 10
- New Riff Distilling Private Tour and Tasting for 10
- Boone County Distilling Private Tour and Tasting for 10
- Second Sight Spirits Private Tour and Tasting for 10
- 5 Bottles of Bourbon from Second Sight Distilling signed by the founders
- Booking & travel services
To enter Northern Kentucky from Ohio, one must cross over the Ohio River, otherwise known as the Bourbon Line or “B-Line” of the Bourbon State. On this 5-hour chauffeured private tour, you will tour 3 unique distilleries and meet the incredible craftsmen bringing the spirit of distilling back to Northern Kentucky.
New Riff Distilling – A new riff on an old tradition. New Riff is an independently owned family distillery located in Newport, Kentucky. New Riff crafts a range of whiskeys – Bourbon, Rye, Malted Rye, and a host of specialty recipes. Get a firsthand look through the nooks and crannies of their bourbon distilling process, from grain to barrel and enjoy a tasting of a variety of spirits, including New Riff Bourbon and Single Barrel.
Boone County Distilling – Boone County Distilling has been making fine Kentucky Bourbon since 2015, but their legacy roots trace back hundreds of years when Boone County, KY was the king of the Bourbon industry. They honor their history and