Pinehurst Bed & Breakfast Golf Package (for 2)
- Accommodations at one of Pinehurst’s three charming hotels for one-night, double occupancy
- One round of golf on your choice of three of the most famous Pinehurst tracks
- Famous Pinehurst southern breakfast
- Booking & travel services
The majestic pines that line the courses at Pinehurst whisper the legends of golfers like Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Payne Stewart and all the greats who have walked these fairways.
At Pinehurst, they take pride in their legendary courses and the best breakfast buffet in golf. Experience Pinehurst your way with the Bed & Breakfast Golf package.
Choose one of the following golf courses:
- No. 2 - Donald Ross' famous and the first Anchor Site of the U.S. Open
- No. 4 - Newly redesigned and sure to please
- No.3 - The 5,155-yard gem, our best-kept secret.
Choose from three historic hotels all located in the Village of Pinehurst:
- The stately Carolina
- The charming Holly
- The relaxing Manor
Blackout dates may apply.
This item must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and is subject to availability (shorter redemption periods may be available). All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold and must be redeemed within two years from date of purchase.