The Kentucky Bourbon Trail (2-nights for 4)
- Full day private chauffered SUV for 4
- Maker's Mark Distillery Tour and Tasting for 4
- Your own bottle of Maker's Mark hand-dipped in iconic red wax
- Bottle & Bond Restaurant onsite Bardstown Bourbon Company
- Willett Distillery Tour and Tasting for 4
- Four Roses Warehouse & Bottling Tour and Tasting for 4
- 2-night stay in (2) standard guest room (double occupancy) at the Omni Louisville Hotel or comparable
- Booking & travel services
During a full day adventure you will enjoy a sample of iconic distillery tours and tastings on what is known as the “South Route” of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Your private driver will share interesting history as you sit back and enjoy the ride, soaking in the beautiful Kentucky Bluegrass along the way.
Maker’s Mark – Maker’s Mark has some of the most beautiful distillery grounds in the state of Kentucky, nestled along Hardins Creek. The tour explores the distillery and warehouses and ends in a well-appointed tasting room. Each of you will receive a bottle of Maker’s Mark to hand-dip in their iconic red wax. Bring the bottle out on a special occasion at home!
Willett Distillery – Willett Distillery is an independent and family-owned distillery that dates back to 1936 that produces Kentucky Bourbon Whiskies like Johnny Drum, Old Bardstown, Noah’s Mill, and Kentucky Vintage. Enjoy a special peek into the rick house to learn how the flavors you savor in the whiskies emerge based on the barrel location and conclude with a whiskey flavor education and tasting.
Four Roses – Tour Four Roses scenic Warehouse & Bottling Facility, nestled in the quiet countryside of Kentucky, to see firsthand h